Skip to content
To upload an OnSite backup, please follow these steps:
- If you have an active Lightspeed eCom account, deactivate eCom Sync: Tools > eCommerce > Switch to Off. ⚠ Not turning off eCom sync may result in the loss of all of your eCom pictures.
- Run a manual backup without photos from Apple > System Preferences > Lightspeed Server > Backup tab
- Locate the backup file in Macintosh HD > Users > Shared > Lightspeed > Latest backup
- Rename your backup file(s) with the name of the corresponding store(s) (e.g. LightSpeed Server Backup.lightspeedBackup → mileend.lightspeedBackup)
- Drag/drop the backup file(s) into the Box.com folder we shared with you by email.
- Allow for the backup(s) to upload fully before closing the window.
- If you turned off eCom sync, you can now reactivate it: Tools > eCommerce > Switch to On.
If you are migrating from another POS system, please follow these steps:
- Fill in the Template files that we shared with you by email with your data.
- Drag/drop it into the shared Box.com folder.
- Allow for the backup to upload fully before closing the window.